Applications and Benefits
IVCAD offers a modern and intuitive visualization package for IV, S-Parameters and Load Pull data and is compatible with most common file formats.
- S-parameters can be viewed in standard and custom formats
- Stability circles are optionally plotted on source and load
- DC-IV and pulsed-IV curves can be plotted as a function of time
- Basic load pull visualization allows the plotting of power sweeps or impedance curves with capability of filtering measurement results.
- Extended load pull visualization plots power sweeps and impedance contours simultaneously, where contours are redrawn as the user-defined input/output/source power is changed. Multiple parameters, including frequency, can be viewed on the same Smith Chart. Graphing can be performed in 2D or 3D.
- Advanced filtering allows multiple definitions to be entered in order to limit the measured impedances to those that meet specific criteria.
Simultaneous visualization of multiple files and formats
Typical S-Parameter in multiple formats
Typical load pull iso-contours
Typical gain compression power sweeps
Typical time-domain IV curves
Typical S-Parameter stability circles