The following are our current job openings:
Applications Engineering Manager (1)
Brief Summary of Position:
This position is responsible for managing the applications engineering group and providing best in class services to customers by scheduling and delivering quality solutions in a timely manner. He/ she is the communication channel between R&D, sales and customers by aligning expectations and requirements in a proactive manner. The position should solicit and provide critical customer input that fosters a more complete market evaluation in the product development roadmap meetings. Other critical aspects of this position include managing, validating and providing technical customer support, onsite and offsite demonstrations, customer site installations, measurement services, owning and closing customer support issues and driving collateral development for new product launches. The manager will also be responsible for validating new product versions before release to customers.
Essential Duties of the Position
1. Provide beginning-to-end ownership for owning, tracking, and closing on all aspects of customer support issues.
2. Staff and manage technical support including a method for tracking software defects, tracking common issues, and developing a means of reducing MMC time spent on supporting recurring issues.
3. Drive, use, and evaluate CRM-related tools to improve the AE productivity function and implement a key component of the MMC value strategy of rapid customer response.
4. Provide leadership and coordinate onsite and offsite training for customers and own training content management.
5. Provide leadership in demonstrating MMC solutions value in the form of collateral development to support new product launches and sustaining products. Regular submissions to trade journals are expected.
6. Engage in inbound marketing, as needed, including improving MMC products, and assisting in product roadmap creation to provide product direction for the engineering team.
7. Provide guidance to the MMC executive staff on trends and issues based on customer feedback.
8. Develop cross-company relationships with new existing MMC channel partners that enhance the MMC value proposition that makes MMC the premier total device characterization solutions provider, including conducting product representative training and attending “rep” and channel partner training events.
9. Excellence and rigor in written and verbal communication with customers, peers, and MMC management staff.
10. Manage a team of Applications Engineers consistent with the needs of the Company.
11. Complies with MMC quality systems, including correctly completing all related documents.
Requirements (education, prior work experience, special skills, etc.)
Note: The requirements listed below represent the knowledge and skill/experience required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
BSEE/ MSEE with at least 7 years of experience. Management experience required. Experience with load pull is necessary, including the hands-on ability to use and understand MMC solutions and associated lab equipment, e.g., noise analyzers, VNA’s, and on-wafer probing system. Domestic and international travel will be required.