IMS 2013 Recap and Best Service Award
June 2-7, Seattle, WA
MTT-S IMS 2013 in Seattle, WA was Maury's 36th time exhibiting at an IMS event. In fact, Maury is just one of a few companies to consecutively participate in the IMS exhibition since the mid-1970s (the first IMS exhibit took place in 1972, Maury's first booth was in 1977).
This year, Maury concentrated in its Device Characterization Work Flow Solution , with solutions spanning from component-level to circuit-level and finally system-level device measurement and modeling. Starting with Pulsed IV/RF and compact modeling, to load pull for model validation and refinement, to stability analysis of ICs and X-Parameters.
Participating with Maury were strategic partners Agilent Technologies, AMCAD Engineering and Anteverta Microwave.
Maury and partners presented a total of 7 MicroApps papers and were instrumental in the delivery of Sunday's short course (SC-2) Demystifying Device Characterization.
Maury was honored to win Microwave & RF magazine's prestigious 'Best Customer/Technical Service' Award, with surveys having been sent to over twenty thousand subscribers! We look forward to continuing our award-winning support in the future.
On display and demonstration this year were
• Stability™ Microwave/RF Cable Assemblies
• Test Essentials™ Lab Adapters and ColorConnect™ Precision Adapters
• VNA Calibration Kits
• Noise Calibration Solutions
• Pulsed IV, Pulsed S-Parameters, Compact Modeling Solution
• Active and Hybrid-Active Load Pull Solutions
• LXI™-Certified Tuners
• Mixed-Signal Active Load Pull for LTE and 802.11ac Signals
• Mach2.7 Solid-State Automated Impedance Tuner